Saturday, 5 September 2015

Robert Downey, Jr. Talks Walking Out of That 'Avengers' Interview - Listen Here!

Robert Downey, Jr. Talks Walking Out of That 'Avengers' Interview - Listen Here!
Robert Downey, Jr. is addressing walking out of an interview earlier this month when things got “a little Diane Sawyer.”

“I just wish I had left sooner,” the 50-year-old actor told Howard Stern today on his show. “First of all, I don’t even know the guy’s name, but I know he pulled the same garbage on [Quentin] Tarantino, and Tarantino stayed in his chair and lit him up for five minutes.”

WATCH: Robert Downey, Jr. walks out of an interview when things get too personal

“I’m one of the guys who is always assuming the social, kind of decorum is in play, and that we’re promoting a superhero movie — a lot of kids are going to see it — and this has nothing to do with your creepy, dark agenda,” Robert added. “I just realized, too, that I’m a 50-year-old guy, I use fancy words on ‘The Howard Stern Show,’ and yet I’m completely unevolved when it comes down to simple boundaries. Like, ‘You know what? You’re weirding me out. You are a bottom-feeding muckraker.’”

“What I have to do in the future is just give myself permission to say, ‘That this is more than likely a syphilitic parasite, and I need to distance myself from this clown, otherwise I’m probably going to put hands on somebody, and then there’s a real story,’” Robert said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts